One Month Before:
- Assuming you have chosen Mountain Movers for your move, call us to confirm your move date, costs, etc.
- Begin packing. Start with items most infrequently used in your household.
- Clearly label each box, its contents, and which room it’s destined for. Essentials should be packed last.
- Valuables such as jewelry and important files should be transported personally.
- Notify local post office of your change of address
- Consider leaving your phone number with a trusted neighbor so they can inform you of any mail left after you move
- Inform the following parties of your change of address: banks, credit card companies, insurance, newspapers, utilities, etc.